Wednesday, July 22, 2009

For Kenny...






We went to the ward campout a couple of weeks ago, and while we didn't get any pictures of me and Joe and Alice (I don't know why we didn't) we did get a couple of pictures of Camden. Kenny (his dad) moved to Arizona by himself a couple of weeks ago, and he is lonely, waiting for his family to come join him, so he, of course, didn't make it to the campout. And Kristin (Camden's mom) was unable to stay longer than a couple of hours because she had to work. So we took pictures for them. I do have to say that Camden is the only child I have ever seen spit out a smore.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks guys you are the best! Camden told me all about it the next day on the phone. He sure is going to miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete

What It's Like Grading Papers: A Play in Two Scenes

Cast:  • Person #1 • Person #2 • John Doe • Person #3 Person #1 is sitting at a desk, writing something. Person #2 Enters with a Joh...