Sunday, October 28, 2007

My Twilight Character



You're Edward Cullen - You have great taste for the finer things in life, a classic style, and you understand the way people work so you can manipulate easily. You have many talents and a bit of a temper, but you are mostly level-headed and rational.

Okay, I don't quite know how I feel about this. I mean, Edward is kind of everyone's favorite character because he is so EDWARD. But sometimes he really bothered me. Really, didn't he know all of his attempts to keep Bella safe just drove her to be reckless? But now that I think of it, I was always thinking, "Geez, you stupid woman! Give the poor guy a break! He is eventually going to get tired of saving your life." So maybe I am more Edward than I originally thought.

And another thing...I didn't picture Edward to look like this. Not that I'm complaining, because this is a heck of a lot better than what was in my mind. All this time while my female students were swooning and dreaming and writing love poems to Edward (yes, there were a few. And they were pretty bad), I was thinking, "I just don't think he's that great." But seeing this picture, and re-reading with this stud in mind, I might just write a few really bad love lines myself...

But I do have to admit I like the description about classic style. Does that mean I am justified in still wearing a shirt I bought in the tenth grade? Just kidding. I threw that away. Last week.

2 comments:

  1. I am completely in love with Edward. I think you should take it as a compliment. I was Alice which I was pretty happy about as she is my favorite non-main-character character.

    We have a lot in common: we are both teachers, we both liked these books, and we both are addicted to ANTM. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was Jacob Black, I hope that doesn't interfere with our friendship...Natalie already wrote me off, but vampires and werewolves can be friends!! Yeah, Jacob Black was actually pretty good looking himself, not at all like I pictured..I would have a hard time to if I were Bella.

    ReplyDelete

What It's Like Grading Papers: A Play in Two Scenes

Cast:  • Person #1 • Person #2 • John Doe • Person #3 Person #1 is sitting at a desk, writing something. Person #2 Enters with a Joh...