Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'll Be Back--In a Totally Non-Terminator Way

I know, I know, I know. I haven't blogged in a very long time. There are several reasons for this:

1. I am not overly positive about my job right now. Sixteen year olds are currently (barely) above Lucifer on my hate list. We're talking millimeters. And I don't want to be a downer.
2. Don't really have a lot to say. In case you haven't noticed, I'm not one of those who can just sit down and tell about my life. I have to have something to say. Because everyday just isn't that interesting.
3. Time. I don't have much between my job, and my television watching, I am swamped.

That's about it. But I promise, I will post when I get back from Spring Break (it's this whole week) and I am forced to think again. Right now, I am enjoying my thoughtless, stressless days.

5 comments:

  1. I've been waiting to see you writing in your blog again. I'm sorry life is so crazy right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to hear from you. I know what you mean (#2 mostly), so I can't blame you. Good luck and relax - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I have to ask, in comparing your time of teaching at a junior high to teaching at a high school, what was worse?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you finally posted. I am glad that you had the whole week off. Sorry that Camden was sick and we didn't really get to do much. Atleast we will always have our late night shopping trips!!! Good Luck going back to school on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:29 PM

    good grief. why don't you post anymore?
    i post.

    ReplyDelete

What It's Like Grading Papers: A Play in Two Scenes

Cast:  • Person #1 • Person #2 • John Doe • Person #3 Person #1 is sitting at a desk, writing something. Person #2 Enters with a Joh...