Thursday, April 16, 2009

Baby Room!

Here is the closet in the baby's room. We re-did Joe's old bookcase, only to realize that there wasn't really any good place to put it in the room. Luckily, it fit perfectly in the closet under the top shelf. So now we have tons of storage. And look at all my books! You would never guess that I am an English teacher!



This is my favorite thing about the room--my chair! We saved for quite sometime for this. I picked out the fabric and everything, and it's perfect! It is really comfortable. I love that it reclines, too!

Our crib (where we currently keep the carseat--which arrived about two weeks ago--Thanks to everyone who went in on the group gift! It is really pretty, and I love it. I haven't seen another carseat like ours, which, if you know me, is very important). As you can see, we're waiting to buy any bedding, since we don't know if the baby is a boy or a girl. It's really kind of fun. Admit it, the anticipation of not knowing is so exciting, you just can't wait for this little one to come on the scene! We're sticking to green and brown at this point. But I have found bedding that I really like at Babies R Us, and I've been saving last year's stimulus check just for this occasion!

If it's a girl, we're going to get this:













And if it's a boy, we're going to get this:


We're really excited for Baby to come, and we can't wait to introduce everyone to the newest Bingham on the Block...if s/he decides to make an appearance....at this point, I'm beginning to think this kid's in here to stay!

1 comment:

  1. Looks SO cute either way! Can't wait to get you something "unique" soon. Here's to hoping you don't have to wait much longer...and here's to hoping I survive the rest of the school year without you next door! :)

    ReplyDelete

What It's Like Grading Papers: A Play in Two Scenes

Cast:  • Person #1 • Person #2 • John Doe • Person #3 Person #1 is sitting at a desk, writing something. Person #2 Enters with a Joh...