Friday, October 10, 2008

Ooooh! Fun!

I always like anything that plays with new names.


1.YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car): Dave Blazer

2. YOUR GANGSTA STAR NAME (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe):
Rocky Stilletto
3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Red Cat
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born): Jane Provo

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first name): Bin Sa

6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Maroon Juice
7. NASCAR NAME (the names of your grandfathers): Winton Ray Tracy
8. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Ewell Evanston
9. SPY NAME (your favorite season/holiday, favorite flower): Autumn Daisy
10. CARTOON NAME (favorite fruit, article of clothing you are wearing right now): Pineapple Jeans
11. HIPPIE NAME (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): (Marshmallow) Maties Willow

So I think my favorites are Dave Blazer, Rocky Stilleto, and Autumn Daisy. Maybe I should name my first child Rocky Stilleto? Hmmmmm.....

2 comments:

  1. This comment is unrelated to your post... I see you're reading The Pretties. I think I recommended The Uglies to you a while ago when you were talking about books about futuristic governments or something of the sorts.

    Anyways... I read The Uglies and liked it, went and bought all the other books, started reading The Pretties (got kind of bored), then got interrupted with the release of Breaking Dawn. Needless to say, I never picked it up again. Is it worth finishing? Should I continue on with the series?

    Just wondering. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not that far into it yet. I have a couple of students who keep asking me about it, so I figured I should read it. I was going to buckle down and read this weekend, but I left the book at my mom's house and haven't been back to get it. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete

What It's Like Grading Papers: A Play in Two Scenes

Cast:  • Person #1 • Person #2 • John Doe • Person #3 Person #1 is sitting at a desk, writing something. Person #2 Enters with a Joh...