Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tag I'm IT

So Emma tagged me, and I think I've already done this one, but no fear. I will do it again for the sake of friendship.

Twenty Years Ago...
1. I was six and getting ready to go to first grade. I don't really remember much about it, but I am sure I was excited. I was a school geek even then
2. I was living in Orem at 1214 N 1160 W and my phone # was 224-6812. Don't ask me how I still know all that.
3. Was trying desperately to play with my older sisters, who were trying desperately to get rid of me.

Ten Years Ago...
1. I had just finished me Sophomore year.
2. I had the biggest crush of my life, (an utter waste of time, and one of the biggest regrets of my life. Poor Emma. She had to hear all about it. I am sincerely and utterly sorry!)
3. I was living in Lehi. Lame. I know, but I can't think about anything that happened back then that didn't relate to #2. Pathetic. I know, I know. Remember how I said it was the bigget regret of my life?

Five Years Ago
1. I was taking some summer courses at UVSC so I could graduate in the spring of 2004.
2. I was starting to get really nervous for student teaching
3. I was attending the single's branch in Lehi--some of the best fun I ever had.

Three Years Ago
1. I was engaged, and counting down the days to my wedding! YAY! We even had a paper chain hanging across my cabinets for the countdown.
2. I had just finished my first year of teaching.
3. I was living in my condo, that I bought all on my lonesome the previous December. And I was kicking out my old roommate for my new one.

One Year Ago
1. I finished my third year of teaching at Lehi High
2. We went to Seattle for a week and ate at Iver's, the best seafood I've ever had in my life!
3. We got baby news that changed our lives forever

So far this year...
1. We are trying to have a baby--now with better chances than ever! Things are looking up.
2. I attended a conference in Park City that got me really excited about teaching.
3. I have not entirely enjoyed my calling with the 11 year old scouts.

Yesterday...
1. I slept in until 9:00
2. I did the dishes and folded laundry
3. I watched So You Think You Can Dance and rewound the Workaholic/Wife dance to the Leona Lewis song like fifity-twelve times. I LOVE DVR.

Today...
1. I just woke up
2. I have to go to weight watchers and weigh in. I am really scared because I ate so much of the yummy catered food last week in Park City.
3. I have to go to the gym...again. Why did Rory have to get married right now?
4. The results show for So You Think You Can Dance!!!

Tomorow...
1. I have to go the gym.
2. I should probably unpack from Park City
3. Is Friday! That means a whole weekend with Joe. And I will also have to start getting ready for the Lehi Roundup Saturday morning parade (it's become a tradition with my family. Joe even changed his work schedule because he wanted to go so bad. He's cute!)

In the next year...
1. I (hopefully) will finally get pregnant! (cross your fingers and say some prayers!)
2. The new high school will get finished and Lehi High will split and finally get some relief!
3. Start looking for houses, probably in Sandy or Riverton. If I had it my way, we would be going to Idaho or Montana...Sigh.

I tag...no one. Almost everyone I know has done this tag, so....you can do if if you want.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! It was so fun to go down memory lane with you...I remember some of those days. I think we all had a wasted crush or two that we wish never happened.

    I will be saying good luck baby prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:58 PM

    i think we all have stupid high school wastes of time. unfortunately mine took all my cd's.

    ReplyDelete

What It's Like Grading Papers: A Play in Two Scenes

Cast:  • Person #1 • Person #2 • John Doe • Person #3 Person #1 is sitting at a desk, writing something. Person #2 Enters with a Joh...