Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Two Weeks!

I can't believe it's already been two weeks! At the same time, I can't believe it's only been two weeks since Alice made her appearance. It's crazy how fast it goes. The other day, I tried to put Alice in the sleeper she came home from the hospital in, and it was way too small. I started crying! I blame it on hormones. Still, she's getting big already! We went to her appointment yesterday, and she's already grown an inch and gained over a pound! Her eyes are clearing up--the doctor couldn't believe that she could see herself in the mirror--her belly button fell off (the cord, not the actual button), and she is starting to lift her head up! She is so smart and talented already! I am seriously turning into one of those moms that I hate--all I can talk about is how cute my Alice is. Oh well. She's only two weeks old. I'm allowed to gush a little!






Picture 1: Daddy and Alice taking a nap
Pictures 2, 3, and 4: Alice being cute
Picture 5: Daddy likes to pull pranks, like putting pants on my head

3 comments:

  1. You are SOOOO allowed to gush!! Alice is too darn cute and congratulations on the 2-week marker, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!
    I love that picture with the giant bib, and her serious face. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I freaking love how huge the bib looks on her! She is so adorable! Congrats!! We will have to have a play date sometime since you don't have to work for a while!!

    ReplyDelete

What It's Like Grading Papers: A Play in Two Scenes

Cast:  • Person #1 • Person #2 • John Doe • Person #3 Person #1 is sitting at a desk, writing something. Person #2 Enters with a Joh...