Thursday, September 04, 2008

Nothing in Particular

So I have been BMIA (blogg Missing in Action) for some time now because school started. And I have nothing to write about. So, I am going to make this short. Be patient. Soon, I hope I will have real glorious insights to life. Right now, I am just trying to make it through until God decides to bless me with great and grand ideas to make me feel like a good teacher, not one who just wants to die and sleep for the rest of the afterlife... Fall Break is not coming fast enough!

6 comments:

  1. Sarah...looks like I still owe you ice cream. Maybe we can turn that into a trip to the Target sale rack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah you really are a geek. I love that you found my blog and hope that you read my posts. I have been reading yours and love love love them. Maybe you should write about how i am and always will be your favorite student!!!
    rei

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:26 AM

    wow Sarah, you know what also relaxes me after a long crappy day at work? just take a good magazine and a good poo. That's all you really need, just get all of that negative dump outa there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:32 AM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you are having a good day at school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope school is going good and you don't want to murder any students yet!! Tell Rory he makes me laugh! And I saw him a few weeks ago, and he so cute!! I have always had a little crush, but seriously! Him and his wife are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

What It's Like Grading Papers: A Play in Two Scenes

Cast:  • Person #1 • Person #2 • John Doe • Person #3 Person #1 is sitting at a desk, writing something. Person #2 Enters with a Joh...